Yesterday was a pretty exciting day in our household. We did lots of Monkey’s favorite things! We:
- worked with tools in the basement;
- vacuumed the house;
- took showers; and,
- planted seeds in the garden.
Can you believe how exciting? Monkey was absolutely thrilled, lol. He’s such an easy kid to entertain. Things today that will please him are:
- no school;
- the landscapers came with leaf blowers and a power lawn dethatcher;
- a trip to Costco (it’s always windy, there are seagulls to watch and tons of trains…the most exciting place ever and that’s just the parking lot!); and,
- baking bread (after dinner when Umma gets home.)
Seriously, could it get any more exciting than that? I suppose the builders could be working on the remodel next door but that just might be too much 😀
2 thoughts on “How much fun can one boy have?”
i bet monkey was right in heaven with all those things to do that he likes
What a sweetie and a fun day!